|The mighty Sears Tower|
OC Bio: Ted WabashName: Theodore William WabashOC Bio: Ted Wabash by Kinola14
Age: 44 (at time of death)
Born: December 9, 1901
Died: May 15, 1945
Birthplace: Texarkana, AR
Hometown: Texarkana, AR
Occupation: Louisiana and Arkansas Railroad engineer (1925 - 1945)
Father: Jack William Wabash (born Jack William Peters)
Info: Train engineer, Orphan Train rider, deceased
Mother: Clarabelle Jane Wabash (née Barnaby)
Info: Homemaker, Orphan Train rider, deceased
Siblings: Marguerite Belle Hannigan (née Wabash) (older sister), Beatrice Clara Greenwood (née Wabash) (younger sister), and George William Wabash (younger brother)
Spouse: Marie LaVigne Wabash (born Marie Odile Philippine LaVigne) (m. 1932 - 1945)
Children: Sara Alice Wabash (daughter)
-John Clark Greenwood (brother in-law)
-Ernest Paul Hannigan (brother-in-law)
-Martha Rose Wabash (née Hendrickson) (sist
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.
I am doing Marie LaVigne (Sara Wabash’s mom).
1) What gender are you?
I am female.
2) What is your age?
J’ai trente-huit ans. (Thirty-eight, c. 1945)
3) Do you want a hug?
Absolutely not! Are you mad?
4) Do you have any bad habits?
Moi? Bad habits? I should think not!
(she drinks, she parties, she has a bad temper and a poor sense of empathy)
5) What is your favourite food?
I’ve always enjoyed Brie and Camembert cheese, croissants, choux à la crème, bonbons, strawberries, pears, macarons, Quiche Lorraine, calissons....
6) Would you kill an innocent?
And stain my beautiful clothes with blood? Heavens, no!
7) Are you a virgin?
8) Have you ever killed anyone?
I have not. I don’t want to stain my clothes!
9) Do you hate anyone?
Oh, where should I begin?
10. Do you have any secrets?
I have none.
(she started having an affair before her husband died)
11) What is your favourite season!
Summer, because it’s always warm and sunny!
12) Who is/are your best friend(s)?
13) What are your hobbies?
14) What is your favourite drink?
15) How far can you run?
I don’t know. A lady never runs.
16) How old do you think you'll live to be?
As old as I want to be!
17) Are you nice or mean?
I try to be nice, but people push me into being mean. It isn't my fault, it's theirs!
18) Are you social or shy?
I’m a very social person. Very.
19) What do you think of your parents?
You mean Pierre and Lisette? Hah! I loved them with all my heart, yet they stab me in the back and marry me to a man that I’ve only known for a night! He and I don’t even have anything in common! They are dead to me.
20) What's your weakness?
I have no weaknesses.
(Her weakness is lack of moderation)
21. How long can you hold your breath under water?
I don’t swim.
22. What do you do on a regular day basis?
I have to cook, I have to clean, I have to do errands, and I have to sit in an empty house, listening to a fuddy-duddy radio while waiting for my “husband” to return home. (This is when she was married to Ted)
When I'm with Walter, I can go to parties, dress up, fool around...
24) Ever been to the hospital?
I have a few times. The first time was when I had gotten ill after a party. The second time was when I gave birth to Ted’s little brat.
25) What's your favourite time of day?
26) Ever worn a dress?
I’ve worn dresses all the time.
28) What do you consider fun in the day-time?
Riding in a car and going out to lunch.
29) At night?
30) Ever kissed anyone?
Plenty of times.
31) ...Of the same gender?
Hmmm...I don’t think so...
32) It's clear you're gay.
Well, I have been feeling fine.
33) What's your favourite thing to touch?
A man’s chest, wine glasses, sweets, and silk.
34) Anyone loves you?
Walter loves me. (Walter is her lover and eventual 2nd husband)
35) What's your favourite color?
Red, white, and black.
36) When was the last time you cried?
The day when I was forced to marry some third-class buffoon.
37) Do you have a pet?
My Papa never liked animals, so I never had one as a child. I did, however, have a fish for about a couple of months.
38) Are you crazy?
39) What are you?
40) What´s your nickname?
I don’t have a nickname.
41) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
Happy. Unless I’m with my first husband.
42) If you were a superhero, you'd be...?
What’s a superhero?
43) Favourite weapon?
To discipline naughty children? A switch.
44) What is your current occupation?
Wife of lawyer Walter Frisk.
45) Who do you know that bugs you?
My parents, my first husband, my first husband’s daughter.
46) What's your favourite song?
I don't have a favorite, but I'll always listen to whatever Frank Sinatra sings.
47) Do you consider yourself a warrior?
A lady doesn’t fight wars.
48) Have you 'done it' in the past month?
Well, I don’t mean to brag, but yes, I have. More than once.
49) Ever think about getting married?
Walter and I will be married soon. And then we shall create a new American dynasty. (she has been married before)
50) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex?
51) When was the first time you 'did it'?
I was sixteen, attending a party with my parents and sister. The man I did it with was a little older than me, but I don’t remember his name. Or what he looks like. But he was good...
52) Do you have any piercings anywhere?
On my ears.
53) How about tattoos?
I think I'll do Sara next.
My authentic japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day).
Current Residence: Candyland!
Favourite genre of music: New Age, World, Easy Listening
Favourite style of art: Traditional, Digital, and Photo