|The mighty Sears Tower|
Writing Prompt: Fire Drill“Class, today we’re going to have a practice fire drill,” said Ms. Ellis, as she clicked across the room in her brand new pair of stilettos. “You should all know what to during fire drills by now, so I won’t have to quiz you. Okay?”Writing Prompt: Fire Drill by Kinola14
“Okay, Ms. Ellis,” the class chimed.
Angelica Quinn raised her hand. “Ms. Ellis, when do we have the fire drill?” she inquired.
“Hmm...hang on.” Ms. Ellis looked at her purple wristwatch. “It’ll commence in five...four...three...two...one.”
Instantly, a loud buzzing rang through the classroom and throughout the school. “It’s the fire alarm!” Winston Conway yelled.
“All right, everyone,” Ms. Ellis said, raising her voice so that she could be heard above the buzzing. “You know what to do.”
“That’s right, we do know what to do,” said Lewis Abney, the smartest boy in class. “Right, everyone?”
1) Choose one of your own characters (OC).
2) Make them answer the following questions.
3) Then tag three people.
4) Feel free to add some questions of your own.
In this round, I'm doing Sara Wabash.
1) What gender are you?
I'm a girl.
2) What is your age?
3) Do you want a hug?
I guess so!
4) Do you have any bad habits?
Well, I chew my nails sometimes.
5) What is your favourite food?
Ham and cheese sandwiches! Also, brownies and chocolate chip cookies.
6) Would you kill an innocent?
No! No, I wouldn't! Killing is wrong.
7) Are you a virgin?
What's a virgin?
8) Have you ever killed anyone?
No. I never have, and I never will!
9) Do you hate anyone?
...well, I don't like Marie...
10. Do you have any secrets?
11) What is your favourite season!
Autumn! I always love to jump in the leaves, and I love how everything is so colorful!
12) Who is/are your best friend(s)?
Well, I always thought of my Papa as my best friend, since Marie didn't like me bringing home friends from school. I wish I could see my friends from school again, though.
13) What are your hobbies?
Reading, drawing, train watching, and even cooking!
14) What is your favourite drink?
15) How far can you run?
Oh, I'm not sure...maybe half a mile?
16) How old do you think you'll live to be?
As old as I hope to be.
17) Are you nice or mean?
I'm a very nice person, but Marie thinks I'm very mean. I don't know why, though.
18) Are you social or shy?
I try to be social, but I'm usually not comfortable around people.
19) What do you think of your parents?
I love my Papa! He was so kind to me, he took me to where he worked, and whenever he was home, he would tell me stories about his days working on the railroad.
...but I hate Marie, my...Mama...
20) What's your weakness?
I don't like being yelled at. And I hate being alone in the dark.
21. How long can you hold your breath under water?
Oh, gosh. I don't know. I never learned how to swim...
22. What do you do on a regular day basis?
When I was with Marie, I had to do a lot of chores. But whenever I didn't have work to do, I read books, draw, and play in my little hiding spot.
24) Ever been to the hospital?
Once, when I came down with something. I was six.
25) What's your favourite time of day?
26) Ever worn a dress?
I've worn a few.
If the occasion called for one, yes.
28) What do you consider fun in the day-time?
Watching the trains go by.
29) At night?
30) Ever kissed anyone?
I've kissed my Papa on the cheek, and I've kissed my aunts and uncles and grandma on the cheek, too.
31) ...Of the same gender?
My aunts and grandma.
32) It's clear you're gay.
Well, I am very happy. Thank you for pointing that out!
33) What's your favourite thing to touch?
34) Anyone loves you?
My Papa loved me.
35) What's your favourite color?
Green and blue.
36) When was the last time you cried?
When my Papa died...
37) Do you have a pet?
Sorry, no. Marie hates animals.
38) Are you crazy?
39) What are you?
A human girl.
40) What´s your nickname?
I have no nicknames. Unless you consider the mean ones Marie calls me.
41) Do you consider yourself a happy or a down person?
I guess in-between. I have my happy days and my sad days.
42) If you were a superhero, you'd be...?
43) Favourite weapon?
44) What is your current occupation?
45) Who do you know that bugs you?
I think Marie bothers me the most, because she's so bossy. Also, my cousin Tom chews gum loudly, and I'm bothered by that.
46) What's your favorite song?
Now listen to the jingle, and the rumble, and the roar...
47) Do you consider yourself a warrior?
48) Have you 'done it' in the past month?
49) Ever think about getting married?
50) Have you ever had a sleepover with someone of the opposite sex?
No. Marie never liked me having friends over.
51) When was the first time you 'did it'?
52) Do you have any piercings anywhere?
53) How about tattoos?
My authentic japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day).
Current Residence: Candyland!
Favourite genre of music: New Age, World, Easy Listening
Favourite style of art: Traditional, Digital, and Photo