|The mighty Sears Tower|
Copy and paste all the rules...
1. You have to post ALL the Rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer
4. Choose 13 people
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6. You CAN'T say you don't do tags
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED
8. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! Unless you're talking ABOUT the entry
9. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to do whatever the creator tells you
10. Be creative with the title. No, "I got tagged" stuff
My 13 Things (most are reposts from previous tag journal)
1. I have a birthmark on my thigh that resembles South America.
2. I've been wearing glasses since the summer between 2nd and 3rd grade.
3. When I was a child, I made-believed that the swingset/slide combo in my old backyard was a giant dog I named "Rover."
4. Arthur Read (of the Arthur series) was the first fictional character I had a crush on.
5. Favorite TV shows growing up were Arthur, Rugrats, and Thomas the Tank Engine.
6. As a child, I shared a bedroom with my older sister, though after we moved, we got separate bedrooms.
7. My favorite holiday is Halloween.
8. Once scored the highest on a math test in the fifth grade.
9. I have been in detention four times in my school years; first time was in fourth grade, second time in middle school, and the third and fourth time were in high school. The reasons have been classified. No one needs to know what I did...
10. Even now, I am the owner of a collection of animal figurines that I roleplayed adventures with. One roleplay that has persisted even now is about a wolfdog named Todd, who falls in love with a Dalmatian named Princess, and proceeds to try and win her over from her suitor Cal. When this was first being roleplayed, Todd had a dog and a unicorn for (adoptive?) parents.
11. I have never left the country once in my life. Though I saw Niagara Falls in '04, we did not go into Canada.
12. I was on a soccer team for one year. Our team was called the Orange Crush.
13. I played the piano for one year, and was in choir for almost three years.
1. Do you like Star Trek? If so, which series?
Yes, but only TOS.
2. What do you like about my art?
Hmm…it looks nice. Nice, colorful, almost unique.
3. Do you have an Arduino?
Uhm…I don’t think so…
4. If Data and Geordi had a Pokemon match, who would win?
I guess Data (haven’t really watched much of TNG).
5. If you could ask your favorite character one question, who and what would it be?
Oh, I don’t know. I have too many favorite characters, and I don’t know what to ask!
6. Go watch the trailer for Star Trek: Beyond and tell me what you think.
Maybe another time.
7. Trump or Clinton?
Trump. True, America should have a woman as president, but I don’t think Clinton’s the right choice.
8. What would you think if I suddenly kicked down your house door and started singing LeMis songs?
I wouldn’t think; I’d tackle you down and demand to know how you got to my house.
9. Would you dissect a Soong Type Android with me?
Uhm...no thank you!
10. Do you have anything you need to be working on right now? If so, what is it?
I think I got something due for my graphics class.
11. Do you like doing tags?
It would depend on what kind of tag.
12. Would you please go watch ObsideonROSE and UmoyaGastinine?
...You mean right now?
13. Did you know that Data has a respiratory system and its only purpose is to regulate his body temperature?
My 13 Questions (copy-and-paste from previous journal)
1. What is your zodiac?
2. How many original characters do you have?
3. What is your favorite genre of fiction?
4. Who was your first grade teacher? What was he/she like?
5. Who were the mascots for all the schools you've attended so far?
6. Are you a Grammar Nazi?
7. Favorite non-alcoholic beverage?
8. What are you listening to right now?
9. What was your first word?
10. Opinion on Rickroll?
11. Did you ever buy any products that you saw on TV?
12. Planes or trains?
13. If you could live anywhere in the universe right now, where would it be?
Who do I tag?
My authentic japanese name is 山下 Yamashita (under the mountain) 明日香 Asuka (fragrance of the bright day).
Current Residence: Candyland!
Favourite genre of music: New Age, World, Easy Listening
Favourite style of art: Traditional, Digital, and Photo
Personality: The Director.
ENTJ: Extravert Intuitive Thinking Judging.
Social, comfortable around others. Self-centered, likes to be the centre of attention. Outgoing. Engaged. A born leader.
marketing specialist, government employee, lawyer, developer, political scientist, bounty hunter, international relations specialist, software designer, systems analyst, business manager, entertainment lawyer, foreign service officer, strategist, project manager, advertising executive, CIA agent, marketing manager, geneticist, private investigator, administrator, business analyst, politician, management consultant, producer, financial advisor, entrepreneur, genetics researcher, cardiologist, professor, FBI agent.
singer, bookstore owner, job in the performing arts, poet, photographer, English professor, chef, health care worker, child psychologist, massage therapist, video editor.
Get your own character name from the character name generator!
Personality: The Promoter.
ESTP: Extravert Sensing Thinking Perceiving.
Friendly. Great people skills. Outgoing, social, group oriented. Does not like to be alone. Open. Likes to be the center of attention. Likes external praise. Likes crowds. Self-confident. Good at getting people to have fun.
CEO, sports management, fighter pilot, marketing specialist, business manager, race car driver, supervisor, economist, airline pilot, bar owner, consultant, CIA agent, security specialist, technician, businessman, mechanical engineer, public relations specialist, coach, manager, marketing director, sales associate, mechanic, politician, publicist.
poet, artist, art teacher, novelist, bookstore owner, graphics designer, museum curator, librarian, freelance writer, author, florist, painter, school psychologist, songwriter, musician, professional college student, editor, philosopher, English professor.
Get your own character name from the character name generator!